cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich | paneer cabbage grilled sandwich | cottage cheese and cabbage grilled sandwich |
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 409 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 205403 times
cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich | paneer cabbage grilled sandwich | cottage cheese and cabbage grilled sandwich | with amazing 13 amazing pictures.
We have got a unique recipe for you which is cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich. Although both cabbage and paneer are bland ingredients, the hints of green chillies and coriander lace it with an enticing flavour, and the overall effect is rather pleasing to the palate. Cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich is kid friendly and is also a healthy way of including cabbage to your child's meal.
The method of making cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich is quite easy and quick, you can also make it when you have guests coming over suddenly. All you need to do is combine cabbage, paneer, coriander, green chillies and salt in a deep bowl and mix well. Coriander and green chillies perk up the taste and you can even add chaat masala if you wish to. To proceed, spread butter on 2 bread slices, spread the prepared mixture on the buttered bread evenly. Further, butter 2 more slices and place them on the filling with the buttered side facing downwards. Grease the griller with some butter and place the sandwiches into it. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until it turns crispy and golden brown. Your cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich is ready!!
I usually make paneer cabbage grilled sandwich for evening tea snack and we usually enjoy it with a cup of hot piping masala tea. Whenever my kids create a fuss about having their food I make this and serve cottage cheese and cabbage grilled sandwich with hot tomato soup which makes the meal filling and healthy. You can even pack this and take it to work or for your kids tiffin.
Serve cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup or green chutney!!
Enjoy cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich | paneer cabbage grilled sandwich | cottage cheese and cabbage grilled sandwich with detailed step by step recipe!
- To make cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich, combine the cabbage, paneer, coriander, green chillies and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions.
- Spread 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and butter them lightly.
- Place a portion of the prepared filling on each bread slice.
- Butter 2 more bread slices and place them on the filling with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Brush some more butter on top and grill in a greased griller for 5 to 7 minutes or till the sandwiches are brown and crisp.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make 2 more cabbage and paneer grilled sandwiches.
- Serve the cabbage and paneer grilled sandwich immediately.
Cabbage and Paneer Grilled Sandwich recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.